Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Cleaning

I have so many trims and ribbons and buttons and pieces of fabric I will most likely not get around to using, or just don't want to use anymore, so I have decided to list some, in an attempt to destash/spring clean. 
Stay tuned...Some trim has already been listed :)


Today our out of town visitor has left, and I had planned to get back in the saddle this week, getting things done again pattern making and sewing wise, but my youngest is home with the flu and I feel like I may be coming down with it as well. Crossing fingers and off to make a cup of tea~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

..... dose up on your vitamin c! Hope your little one if feeling better soon.......♦.

Happy spring!!

andrea creates said...

thanks lisa!
:)

Makkie said...

Wow this is nice stuff!

andrea creates said...

thanks :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin