Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Some New Goodies

I made a goal of finishing up ten things this week. I'm not sure where I'm at on that, but I have a lot of distractions so I'm not sure if I'll get that goal accomplished. I may or may not be doing a few art shows with my family soon, so I want to stock up on goodies....

I did finish this today:



 I used some of my dwindling supply of French General fabrics , some of their new trim, and a vintage clear flower button. I might make one for myself ~if I have enough left ;)

 michelle patterns on etsy

I also sold my last tea wallet, and thought I'd better finish one up that's been laying on the cutting board for awhile ready for pockets...

 these make great mother's day gifts!

~they're both in the shop~

2 comments:

Paula said...

Hi sweet Andrea, It sounds like you have been a very busy bee! I hope you enjoy the art shows if you decide to participate. Your clutch is gorgeous and I love the beautiful fabric and sweet details! The tea bag is lovely too! Your creations are always fabulous sweetie! xo~Paula

andrea creates said...

thanks paula!
:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin