Saturday, September 6, 2014

Snow White, Key Keepers, Kindles & iPad Cozies

What do they all have in common?
Well, they are some of my favorite things that I will be relisting as soon as possible.I'm still retaking photos and debating how they look and adding them to the shop.Slowly...
This will be a busy weekend with college tours and lots of homework (not for me ;) -and more photo re-shoots....

1st up-as I was going through my boxes-you might've seen some here...I came across this eclectic fairytale bag that I made awhile back. I love the print-a Snow White theme by Heather Ross. I've stitched around some of the details for a puffy, quilted look. The lining is another favorite golden hued velvet. I wish I had more of that. The straps and zipper pull are made from a faux leather. Sling bags are perfect for those wandering walks-don't you think? 







I also have a bunch of Kindle/iPad mini covers:
all various sizes

There's also one camera bag/wristlet left:




And the key keeper card wallets...


I think I'm all ready for the holidays : )

2 comments:

DangAndBlast! said...

Just stopping by to say I like your new photo style! I could immediately identify your older photos as yours when they showed up in my feed reader, but in these new ones I can see what you've made better :)

andrea creates said...

Thanks : ) photography is always a work in progress for me...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin