Monday, April 13, 2015

This week's Collection of Zipper Bags

 I guess my all time, favorite, go to project is: the zipper bag.It's got plenty of ways to embellish, and it's functional.  For this one, I've paired up a fabric by Anna Maria Horner (link on the right side of the page) , and an older Amy Butler print.Some crochet lace trim across the front...
 I recently bought these fabrics-I had the arrows in a voile, and this is also soft but more cottony.It's by art gallery fabrics-love their fabric!

  The beach scene is also by art gallery fabrics-designer April Rhodes-she co-owns the store I love in Columbus : )

 These 2 bags- I sort of made up as I went. They are 'oversized' so they could double as a clutch if you wanted. Otherwise I envision project and lots of essential stashing : )

  This is a smaller zipper pouch with some fabrics by Denyse Schmidt I've been hoarding.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin