Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Haute Handbags Feature Spring 2016


I am so thrilled that Haute Handbags chose to feature a few of my bags in the latest Spring 2016 issue. Not just 1, but 4 bags ! It's been great fun and a wonderful experience. Here's a glimpse of my featured bags. You can find Haute Handbags at places like Barnes and Noble and Joann's etc...

My coin purse made the contents page : )

My Patchwork Bags



 This one is extra special to me because it features a photo of my grandma and her own mom who outlived her. I am fortunate that I knew both of these very sweet ladies. They are posing in front of a beauty salon my great grandmother owned...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ohhh! congrats! That is such exciting news! And I LOVE the bag you made, its darling!~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin