Friday, March 20, 2009

Knitting for Christmas


Seems a little early right? Not really. Last year, if you've been reading my blog for awhile you might recall, I made bunch of these:

At least 5. I knit them 'til my wrists were sore for months. So, I think I'll get a head start on my Christmas gift list early this year.
So now I'm working on the hat you see above. It's the Fern Glade hat from Knitty Winter 2008.

I've already taken it out and redone it about 3 times. One or two mess ups and one: decided the smaller size was not going to be big enough. Hopefully I'll get it right this time.

I also listed 2 of my pouches in the shop...

Are you getting a head start on Holiday gift making?

1 comment:

Jillianmackowiak said...

What stinkin good idea Andrea!! I hadn't even thought about working on Christmas stuff. I might actually put in some thought this weekend. At least come up with some ideas...

BTW -- LOVE the hat!!

Jillian :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin