Friday, May 28, 2010

Buttons Buckles & Trim


I bought these goodies in the place I like to go to get fabrics and buttons and trims...they also have vintage buckles-so fun.
One day I'll add them to my knit hats (see post just below ; )

The trim peeking into the photo on the upper left is my favorite part of the photo. I like things that are just a little imperfect.

Today I thought I'd put some frames around my photos- it gives them a little art deco touch. One of my favorite style eras.
This one is one of my favorites. It reminds me of those ruffly flowers that are so popular right now....


Here they are, all laid out...




Some buckles...




Some black buttons...



Happy Crafting : )

5 comments:

Anjeny said...

Just hopping over from my blog to say "thank you" for the comment left on my blog. Buttons and buckles are the most adorable little things, you can do so much with them. I will be stopping by again later to see what amazing creations you would be making from your great find.

Have fun creating and have a great Memorial weekend.

Mrs Pretzel said...

LOVE your buttons, fellow fluzy!!

Becca said...

Fun stuff Andrea! I do look forward to a few days off and playing in my craft room. Have a great weekend!

customdesigns4ubynan said...

LOVE the buttons. You inspire me to think outside the box when making my pieces. I am now following you.

Martina said...

Hmmm - buttons are so important - they can make and brake an outfit. These look gorgeous, and i can see jacketts, cardigans and dresses!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin