Saturday, December 20, 2014

Some things I've found this week...


Photos from my instagram.
I found these glittery bird ornaments at Paper Source this week, I was so happy to find this store  'nearby', (even though several hours away-it was worth the trip). I used to go to this store in California and it was one I really missed.
Also, popped into one of my all time favorite fabric stores. I wish this place were closer.Or maybe not, cause I'd be in every day : )
Not sure what I'm doing with all of these yet, but I do know things are going to be a little different on etsy for me. Not even sure how, but I am really in the mood to change things up- stay tuned : )

Off now to do some gift wrapping, baking and general preparing for the week ahead...


1 comment:

vintage grey said...

Beautiful birds!! Merry Christmas! xo Heather

Blog Widget by LinkWithin