Friday, January 2, 2015

Time for 2015

I hope you had a great New Year's celebration and holidays over the past month!


I feel like December 2014 disappeared in a blur of illness. 
One after the other we got the: going around stomach virus, flu, I had what the doctor originally thought was pneumonia, but when I had to go to the e.r later the same day with tachycardia, they discovered it was 'only the flu'. 
We keep passing all of this around, but I think it's on it's last person here. I hate being all cooped up in the Winter with no ability to open a window without freezing and airing some of the house out. I am so tired of wearing coats and bulky layers and so, long for the California sunshine and warmth again.
Rant done.
I'm ready for a change in 2015.

~~~

I've relisted some of my Valentine pouches.

Of course these would be great for Valentine's gifts, but they'd also be nice for bridesmaids presents, and other fun occasions too- or simply a: 'just because'. 
I plan on making more soon ~just because, I think they're so much fun.


1 comment:

Martina said...

Dear Andrea, i wish you a very happy, healthy and successful year ahead - fun, relaxation and peace!
We have been under the weather a bit too here and i hope, good energy returns! xox

Blog Widget by LinkWithin