Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Drawstring Bags- Knitting and Crochet Project Bags

I love mixing and matching fabrics, and I have plenty  on hand to choose from.(too many-time for Spring cleaning!)
I also have lots of ribbons/cords/trim to use, and thought I'd make up some drawstring bags for -well I think they'd make great knitting and crochet project bags myself, but of course they could be used for other things.

 This bag is sort of an enlarged version of a gift card holder tutorial I made awhile back.You can find it here.
I did modify it a bit-besides the size of course ; )
shot cotton lining


vintage doily applique
 This one was more of a practice bag (see below)-I ended up placing the fabric sideways though that doesn't bother me too much, amazingly. However, I did try to rearrange the channel for the cord different ways, several times, and so it ended up being a 'for me' bag....

1 comment:

Martina said...

These look so pretty and easy - perfect to take away your wool ;) Have a fun weekend dear Andrea!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin