Monday, March 23, 2015

Reusable Gift Bags and 'French' Pouches

I love making these reusable gift bag/totes.


I've been hoarding this fabric panel from Red Rooster fabrics for awhile now. I thought it would make a nice reusable 'gift bag'.(other fabrics by American Jane)

Once given, the recipient can use it again as a gift bag, or just use it for whatever little projects -snack, paperback -small lightweight goodies they like : ) I use mine for toting around my knitting and crochet projects.The size is based on a paper shopping bag like you get at the store. I always save mine and thought a fabric version would be so much nicer-and sturdier!

~~~
While working on another project my eye caught these prints lying together on my worktable. I stopped the project I was working on to make this:

 front

back
I'm not sure which side is the front or the back actually. Whichever way you like. I added some crochet trim in grey to one of the sides. These are a nice size for makeup or little goodies-I keep my knitting/crocheting notions in mine...

1 comment:

Martina said...

That nostalgic pouch looks wonderful - love it! Happy spring dear Andrea!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin