Saturday, May 2, 2009

I won again!

I can't believe I won something again! This must be my lucky month-well, o.k April was too. I think I forgot to mention then that I won a print and Lulette ring from Noodle and Lou.... Oh boy, my good intentions sometimes end up on the back burner or forgotten when I'm super busy. I meant to do a post about that. I think I thought I did (!?!)...Where does the time go? :) .... Here is the link to the prize I won today....http://pixestreasurechest.blogspot.com . She has a blog too...Pretty Pretty.
Now I'm off to figure out my ring size and send her my address:)

Oh and this all reminds me I should have a giveaway for my 1 year anniversary on Etsy...coming up the 5th! Stay tuned.......

4 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations! you are obviously lucky at the moment. fancy filling in my lottery numbers for me?!

Rach xx

Jillianmackowiak said...

CONGRATS Andrea!! How exciting! I hope some of your luck rubs off on me. :)

andrea creates said...

Thanks girls-It's the first time I've won anything ,let alone twice within a month!:)

noodle and lou said...

oooooh You are on a ROLL!
Hooray!!! I'm so excited for you:)
have a happy week!!
xox...jenn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin