Monday, August 17, 2009

What's wrong with this picture?

Look carefully...

Do you see anything out of place? O.k, besides the piles of boxes and crafty mess?




Sorry, the picture's a little blurry, but look who's taken over my box of WIP's ! Someone has made their selves at home. Tossed the projects right out of the box and gotten comfortable! Don't mind me. I just work here.
Oh sorry, did I wake you?

I suppose she's just being a studio mascot ;)

See the project she tossed out?Those were pajamas I was working on for my daughter last Christmas-think I'm a little behind? Maybe Coco's giving me a hint!?

4 comments:

missknits said...

hahaha he made himself right at home huh! tooo cute!

Kunklebaby said...

Haha-so cute!! Didn't you know you put that basket there for him?

I just saw your comment on my blog. Check out gotprint.com also. I get my regular business cards there. They are really nice and pretty inexpensive-a perfect match for me! :D

Heather said...

heheh, awww! Now all you need are some fluffy footed chickens! I totally want those too ;)

chloejessica said...

So cute! My doxie does the same thing! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin