Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wristlets!!


Let Your Art Guide You Week 15

Week 15 already! I'm not sure when I started doing LYAGY weekly, let me go check...
I came in at week #2~so I've only missed one. Not bad! Time flies!!
For the next couple of weeks, things will be slowing down a bit for me production wise. I may get a few hours here and there, but otherwise life is really really busy right now, and I don't expect to be doing much until the July when I really want to get going into full time mode. I will be suffering from crafty withdrawal symptoms, but hope to carry around a sketchpad for ideas....at the very least.
Meanwhile, last week, I gave you a sneak peek of the wristlets I started, and here they are, or at least one is ; )The photos are on the other computer :0

Wristlet is in the shop

If you haven't already entered the giveaway, or came here looking for it ; )... please see this post, drawing will end 4:30 p.m EST, today...Good luck : )

7 comments:

We Blog Artists said...

Ohhh, I came back JUST in the nick of time...I adore your new wrislets...the colour of this one is so pretty.
Well done for keeping up with LYALY...it's good to challenge yourself weekly!
Now I'm off to enter your giveaway.
HUGS
Char

Martina said...

Wristlets are a GREAT idea - so practical, fun and pretty. You are so productive Andrea - and the mille-fleur design is very "en vogue" right now. Will explore more of this when i get back. Have a good time.

Emily Anne Leyland said...

Awesome! I love the colors and everything about this. I keep saying this but I need to get back to sewing!! Can you believe how quickly time is going?

Jody McDowell said...

oops, i missed a giveaway, but congrats to the winner! i love the wristlet. you always choose colors and fabrics that appeal to me.

definitely keep a sketch pad, then you get back in action you'll have so many new ideas!

Sweet Woodruff said...

I love it. it looks like vintage fabric. I have some that looks similar to this.

The Haley Family said...

very fun and a great idea! I love the color combinations!

andrea creates said...

Thanks :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin