Sunday, September 12, 2010

Coin Purse


Coin purse, new in the shop!
I came up with this new design because I just love the rounded curve of the bottom of some of my pouches and thought it would make a cute coin purse.
What do you think?
Did you know the word 'purse' comes from the French word, 'bourse' ?

I love the polka dots on the inside. I love the whole color scheme. Chatreusey green and magenta. Unusual color schemes are usually my faves. The print's by Laura Gunn~ Lantern Bloom collection.
I love how the photos worked out this time. I think they turned out nicely.
You can see more here in the shop....

So I tried the butterscotch/burnt orange colored wristlet again-figuring if the lighting worked for this coin purse, surely it would work for the wristlet if I took them at exactly the same time-right?...
No. I do not love. They turned out a little better-but you still can't see the detail of the buttons. If I make the photo brighter so you can- the color of the wristlet is too washed out. I don't know if I'll ever get it right for that one. I have a few that just do not want to cooperate ; )
Oh well.



Sale's still on til midnight-or when I get up in the morning ; )

Oh, p.s: I did get my needles and my chocolate cake, and had a great-even if most of it was spent at home vegging- birthday : )
Thanks for the birthday wishes, blogging friends : )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Darling coin purse!
I love the shape ~*~

kt said...

what a perfect little coin purse the fabric plus shape is too sweet!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin