Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Banner New Season

You know you're a blogger when....

I sort of did this banner really quick~like, just because the kids keep telling me it's Fall.
Last week it was: "It's almost Fall".
Yesterday it was :"Tomorrow, it's Fall".
Today was: "Today it's Fall"....
And all I can think of is: My banner still says "Summer '10"!!
So~ I have no new photos to share or anything new, except I thought that the photo of the 'toasty bunny and bear pouch' would feel "Fallish" enough, at least until I find something else...

So~ how do you 'know when you're a blogger' ?
; )

7 comments:

affectioknit said...

I love the new banner - and I love fall!

We Blog Artists said...

When your computer talks to you as you pass it by...and says...POST...POST...POST!!!
lol...seriously, I think it's when you've made the commitment to your readers, that you've present them with your intentions of your Blog.
Make sense?
LOVE your new banner!
HUGS
Char.x
P.S. HAPPY FALL!

Martina said...

Hey Andrea, so nice to have a seasonal banner - hmmm, makes me think. And this pouch is just right for fall ;)

Christy Franklin said...

I know I'm a blogger when I feel depressed that I have nothing to blog about for a WHOLE WEEK. It's just breaking the unwritten rules of blogging.

Unknown said...

Very Nice.... very nice indeed.
Warm & inviting ~ just like your blog.

Donna said...

Lovely seasonal banner. Very pretty.
Donna x

germandolls said...

I love that new banner! I like how your product stands out from the white background! Great job!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin