Monday, December 6, 2010

Another Crochet Hook Roll


Is that what these are called?
I'm really not certain.
I have actually had a few requests so I've been on a 'roll' still, so to speak :)
My list of things to get done before the holidays is ever increasing.
Add to that some snow and super cooollld weather

and I


just wanna hibernate! ;)


This one is now in the shop...edit: sold now thanks :)
The flap has a slightly different structure than the last. It's been attached separately without batting. I'm not sure which way I like better...I'll let everyone decide :)


Also wanted to give a shout out to thechristmascorner.

from whom, I won this cute sign a few weeks back on christiecottage's blog.

Everyone stay warm...I'm off to make some more 'hook rolls'!

3 comments:

Martina said...

I knew these rolls would be a success - they look so elegant, romantic and practicak at the same time!

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Hi Andrea, happy to meeting you. Your works are ADORABLE. Off to visit your Etsy shop.
Have a lovely Tuesday! xx

Lola Nova said...

Your crochet rolls are lovely!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin