Monday, February 14, 2011

♥ Thanks and a Sale ♥


Just checking in to Wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day...

Thanks to everyone who commented on my first treasury yesterday. It was fun and addicting~ and it sure was a lot more work than I had anticipated!
I see lots of things I like on etsy but when I went to choose a theme I realized I needed to find a lot more things than I had planned....
Anyway I appreciate your kind words-I'm thinking of doing another one soon :)

♥ ♥ ♥

And~ I've reduced the price of my sling bag 20% 'til it expires. Not sure if I'll be relisting it-I've discovered I love to make small goodies-although I have plans on a new bag idea ;) Maybe something smaller?


This one is a nice grab and go size. Just big enough for a wallet, phone, keys and a few other goodies. Japanese fabrics in dusty purple and vintage trim and buttons.

Off to sneak a piece of chocolate...have a super day ; )

2 comments:

We Blog Artists said...

HAPPY *Hearts* day Andrea!
HUGS
Char.x

Martina said...

Happy, happy Valentines Andrea, love your little fabric hearts and your bag here, and hope your day is full of LOVE!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin