Saturday, July 9, 2011

Just something new I've been working on


I had an idea the other day to make these card wallets and have a little coin section with a zippered closure.

O.k, so it's not the best photo-and this is a prototype, but I'd like to know what you think of the general idea...
I've had some requests for something on this order...do you think it's something you'd use?
I looked all over and didn't really find a 
tutorial for one so maybe this could (also) be one of those patterns I work on when I get back?

This one is probably going to an amusement park tonight-a little someone just needs the pass and some $ so this will be perfect for that!
Have a super weekend :)



4 comments:

Suzee said...

I love anything you make!! That is something I would use for sure. I love little wallets ! I love your choices in fabrics and colors!

andrea creates said...

thanks suzee :)

Caroline said...

There were so many wonderful projects. I am always inspired by all the fabulous creativity in blogland..like this one so cute!!

Unknown said...

you are so talented! i tried to make a handbag organiser for inside the bag. Got fed up half way through and gave up lol. I might have to do some planning before i gung ho and get on with it!

Claire

http://www.hearthandmade.co.uk

Blog Widget by LinkWithin