Saturday, March 3, 2012

What The Felt Made












This is what I made with the felt from the post the other day.
I am loving mustard and butterscotch lately. I think this is a wool blend as it's not quite as thick as the other headband I made, but I like it just as much. It has a almost rough yet softly worn vintage look to it-




I used the largest size template I designed, and it turned out way too big for a headband-or not??(the one up top)- so I made a brooch for myself. Then a headband with the smaller petals for the shop :)

Here they are with the 'aqua butterscotch' headband.

4 comments:

koralee said...

Adore these colours together...happy week to you...hope it is as beautiful as these colours.

Martina said...

Love the expression " butterscotch" here - so yummy and swwet! Of course, it also looks that good ;)

Chris said...

Hi Andrea, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Laurie said...

Andrea -- please come visit the Button Floozies blog for some news today! -- Laurie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin