Monday, April 23, 2012

Flea Spree



 
 amtheyst

pretty little blue


I went to a flea market yesterday and picked up some -o.k, a lot, of vintage buttons,a little bit of trim and a tablecloth I plan to convert into some bags....

 some pretty large coral opalescent-y ones

 several floral coral and pink
 pretty painted (?) floral


 floral etched candy pink
a teeny tiny scottie charm

pretty tiny blue mother of pearl(?)

and of course that vintage trim.

The tablecloth's in the dryer so I'll save that for next time :)

P.S~If you've gotten through the whole post~thanks! In case you were wondering~ these photos were edited using PicMonkey. I was so happy to do a quick search on etsy and find out about this site. I wasn't ready for a high speed crash course in photoshop quite yet. i just want to take the photos and get them done quickly. This is the first time I used it and I couldn't stop editing. I think it's new so hopefully, it'll work out.I still haven't had a chance to go through all of the features, though I think they'll be charging for some in the near future(?). I already have a few favorites :) I like how the bottom one turned out so much, I turned it into my new banner :)

~happy crafting~

p.s.s check out her library adventures for more flea market finds :)




3 comments:

Laurie said...

I keep hearing good stuff about that photo site -- so glad! Your photos are lovely, especially the header. And --wow!-- button heaven! That little doggie charm is...charming!

Paula said...

Hi sweet Andrea! You found some gorgeous buttons and lace! I am so happy for you sweetie! I would love to see the tablecloth too! I enjoyed all of your beautiful photos! I have heard that is a great photo site! You did a wonderful job editing, they look fantastic! xo~Paula

kt40s said...

I agree with laurie, the new banner is wonderful! i am enjoying this new photo site too I am so happy it is out there i was worried what i was going to do when picnik stopped.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin