Thursday, January 3, 2013

Are you Ready?


Seems a bit early to mention, but Valentine's Day is just around the corner in my world...I have some upcoming birthdays which, even though in February are only a few weeks after Christmas (believe me I have little ones who remind me with wish lists)...Also, if like me you are making things, of course you have to start preparing well in advance.

I've started taking down my Christmas decor today.I usually like to wait 'til the 5th or 6th of January, but my tree branches are 'melting' and untrimming themselves. Lots of ornaments have fallen to the floor these past few days ;)I'm going to help and put them away.

So onto Valentine's and Birth days for me....
I've begun making up some new Valen~Pouches...Here's one (above) I did yesterday.I really like this one's print.It's by French General & I even used an 'amour' ribbon zipper pull : )
~Find it here~

1 comment:

koralee said...

Hi sweet friend...this post makes me very happy..I love Valentine's Day and all the sweetness about it!
Your pouches are adorable beyond words..and such a sweet fabric!
Thanks for being such a blessing to me...look forward to your creations in 2013! xoxoxo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin