Thursday, March 28, 2013

Peter Pan Necklace



I had an idea to make a sort of necklace shaped like my peter pan collars.
This was a little trickier than I originally thought ~getting the curve just right and ending the ends where I wanted them to end ;)
I thought I could just use my regular collar pattern but had to draft a new one for this project.
The idea behind them is that they are lighter weight than the regular collars, and can be worn as a necklace,adjusted in drop and tied in the back.
What do you think? Good idea? Or no?

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I think they turned out really nicely! :) I hear you about making sure both curves and sides match. I made a few collar necklaces a bit ago but I was not so brave as to try the curves! I like this one you made, it seems daintier in a good way :).

millefeuilles said...

I think it's beautiful, Andrea! Happy Easter to a very creative lady!

Stephanie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin