Thursday, April 25, 2013

Lilac

Here's a protoype for a zippered pouch with a gusset I made using some of the floral fabrics shown in the last post.
I'm not sure if this is considered lilac~it's sort of a 2 tone shot cotton, and because I backed it with cotton batting, it's super soft.

~The bow isn't really attached yet either~ 
Since it's a 'prototype', I will probably be keeping this one for myself (excuses excuses ;)
 I didn't really have a set plan when I started it, just knew I wanted a bow made out of one of those prints on a plain 'base'.
Nice and 'Springy' :)

1 comment:

moose and bird said...

I love the shot lilac fabric you have used. It's so beautiful. I know I say this all of the time, but your products are just so gorgeous and 'so me'! Have a lovely week Andrea. Melinda x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin