Saturday, May 18, 2013

Boho Eclectic Small Pouch Key Keeper

I'm never sure what to call my style~
I never think about labeling my work with a certain name too much, until I go to list something on etsy. 

If you have a shop, you'll probably know what I mean. 
When listing, you are asked to give your item a style description/name. 
They give you some options and if the style isn't there you can 'fill in a blank'.
Even then, I'm often stumped.
I think of it as a sort of boho- 
eclectic granny chic
 


...
What do you think? What would you call this style?

This is a little pleated pouch(pattern by michellepatterns.etsy.com) with a vintage button. I've added a split ring with a vintage woven ribbon to the side. This would be perfect for a key or 2, and maybe some cards, lip gloss,paper money and so forth in the pouch part : )

1 comment:

vintage grey said...

These are so sweet and such beautiful fabrics!! I think it is definitely boho/granny chic! Have a great week! xo Heather

Blog Widget by LinkWithin