Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Destash Time

I'm back from a very short (very much needed) vacation in Quebec.
(More on that in coming posts). I sooo needed a break from the muggy heat and daily routine here,
and I really needed the time off to be longer, but I'm taking the Summer slowly anyway and have out of state family visiting next week. I miss my out of state family and it all makes me homesick.

 Meanwhile coming back home from vacation, I realize I need to change a lot of things up in the shop and in the home, and one of them is the amount of sewing/knitting/crafting related stuff I have, be it books, magazines or plain old supplies...



 a Debbie Bliss knitting magazine~Fair Isle issue

a Fig Tree Quilts pattern for a super cute Posie

 Stitch magazine with some favorites like ayumi
.
Japanese sewing book for girls


For now I only have domestic shipping charges up, but if you're interested, just send me a convo on etsy and I can get an international shipping quote to your country.

2 comments:

Martina said...

Dear Andrea, oh, i know that - my cacations are always too short too - we never get to be away 4 more than a week - and my family lives far away too! Hope you'll have a good time wuth your visitors!

vintage grey said...

Welcome back!! Enjoy your visit with your family!! Have a sweet day! xo Heather

Blog Widget by LinkWithin