Monday, August 19, 2013

$5 Special Sale

I need to move some inventory to make way for new Fall items I'm /I'll be working on.

I decided to try a Monday special offer, starting today!

Depending on how well this does, I'll offer something in the shop for a very special price every Monday 'til a lot of my expired pieces have been sold...

Today's item up for grabs is this very cute padded pouch...Get it before it's too late :)


It's made from a print called 'Silent Cinema'
Has a hook and loop tape closure and a vintage button.


 Roomy enough for some larger phones, or a little camera...(please see specs in the listing~or ask me here in the comments section :)


It's also great for any number of smaller things you'd like to stash in your purse-makeup, money, cards...
You can find it here


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin