Thursday, January 16, 2014

Ooh La La Parisian Crochet Hook Organizer


I've been hoarding this fabric. 
I wasn't sure what to make with it since
the print is fairly large, making something with lots of small parts, like a lot of the things I make, wouldn't really work.
Lately I have had a surge in interest in  my crochet hook organizers & I thought that this print would be perfect for one.

 I love polka dots too  ; )

 and of course what French print wouldn't be complete without a view of the Eiffel Tower.
I have been up the Eiffel Tower a few times. I'm not sure I could do it anymore!


 this one has 10 slots for hooks-and of course you could use it for pens and pencils too...








3 comments:

Martina said...

2HAPPY NEW YEAR dear Andrea! Hope you had a lovely start into 2ß14 already. Love the fabric you used here - very chic!

koralee said...

This is just darling! Once again your creativity inspires me. xoxo

andrea creates said...

thanks :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin