Thursday, September 18, 2014

Rosy Fabrics and Custom Orders

Every once in awhile I get a request to do a custom order.
This isn't always possible because of (usually, my) time constraints or mostly a lack of a specific fabric large enough to work with.

Though I have a lot of fabric, I don't usually buy large pieces.Usually 1/3 yard, unless it's something I reeaally love, then I'll get a yard or possibly more... And I usually almost immediately make something up with it, leaving even less, left.

Just recently though, I had a request, and was able to find a few fabrics in my stash that might work. Since that's all chosen, made up and about to go off to it's new owner, I thought I might as well go ahead and share the photo here, in case you too, would like a mini wristlet made up with one of these prints.




Convo me on etsy if interested : )

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin