Monday, February 2, 2015

Zipper Ends-Spring Cleaning

I've been serious this time about my Spring Cleaning.


I can actually see my center cutting table (!!) I know it will get filled up the minute I start a new project, but that's a good  problem. 
I bought a(nother) drawer unit from Ikea and filled it with random sewing notions for under my sewing machine, and several shoe sized plastic storage boxes. I've even got a label maker.
I should be sharing photos-maybe next time when it's all done? 

Meanwhile I think I've mentioned these before -but I'm trying to purge things I will never get around to using, and was wondering if anyone uses zipper ends like these? I can think of a few projects to try with them, I just have too many projects going on at the moment. I'm not sure if you could attach pulls if you have any-or sew them all together and make a bag, etc etc? These are just the ends I cut off-no pulls and all different lengths and colors. Lots of YKK.
I haven't counted how many there are, or even thought of a price yet, but it would be reasonable.
If you're interested-or have any questions, let me know in the comments-I could list them in the shop and ship them out soon : )

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin