Thursday, July 3, 2008

Summer goals and an all day tote



This is a Lotta Jansdotter tote "All day tote" I made about a month ago from her book "Simple Sewing". I love the "french strawberry ice cream colored " pre-quilted pink fabric . The inside lining is a floral from joann's. I wish the bottom of the bag retained it's shape better (which I'm sure is my fault ) . I've run into this problem before with this type of bag bottom, maybe there's a trick I don't know about ? Make the inside a little shorter? I might try that and see .

I have a lot of patterns . I don't always make anything from them. This summer my goal is to try and start up (and finish) a few of them . Their pictures will get posted as soon as they get done or as they say in french "au fur et a mesure"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can i buy that bag? how much?
susielries@hotmail.com
your stuff is so intersting and well made.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin