Wednesday, August 6, 2008

etsy views and happy birthdays


Today I re- listed my bibs and coffee sleeves . I am trying out a few ideas I've read about in the etsy forums to try and generate a few sales and interest . I didn't have any luck from the showcase ad. But I think I did get a few more 'views' .
Speaking of views I discovered this through the forum yesterday . I'm not sure who mentioned it but majaba keeps track of how many views and hearts and favorites you have. I think this is great because the way I've been doing it before -clicking on my own stuff to see the info- generates 'artificial ' views ....

I haven't had a chance to make anything new except the things I made for my Mom ( shown above , a few years ago ) , whose birthday is today! Happy Birthday !

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin