Thursday, September 25, 2008

New pouches

I spent yesterday making up new pouches that I want to add to the shop soon ... as soon as I make some more that is ....

I designed them myself since I am making them for sale . . . It took me the whole morning to perfect sandwiching the zipper between the interior and exterior fabrics and to make it seem really finished on the inside . I'm very persnickety and hard on myself with all the little details .


I have made many pouches like these from patterns before and while there are some that I love , I can't recall any that I think are finished and simple enough (for me) to do quickly but I think these are pretty much a success . Now to see if I can make more...
I think these would make great gifts for almost anyone . I love the color combination of the red and green .
Here's the little sparrow pouch...

This one I made first , but I made the zipper a little less finished on the inside . It's cute tho' ...I love birds and like the little felt detail and vintage button....

( Here's a little inside view )
O.k I'm of to make more...























No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin