Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Grand prize winner is.....MaMa !!

Step 1: Put names in hat. Try, and fail, to attract
attention of official spokes-pet



We have a winner!
The winner of the Cheery Cherry pouch is: MaMa ~Officially 'chosen by Coco' ; )


step 2: throw treat in hat


MaMa-I have sent you an email....Please write me back as soon as you can with your address so we can get that off to you. If you have not received our email, leave me a message
here within the comments and let me know where I can contact you. I will be going with the second runner up if I have no news , on May 20th~Thanks for stopping by, we hope you'll like the new pouch ^_^

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Lucky winner!! My dog would probably eat all the little papers!! LOL

Leslie said...

haha! What a great idea!

Ann Renee Lighter said...

It just doesn't get any cuter than this!
Great 'play-by-play' action shots.
Good job.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin