Thursday, May 14, 2009

Some new projects


On the needles, above , the 'Beret Gaufre'...I can't help but think of the 'Raspberry Beret' song when I look at it. I didn't do it on purpose, I had the yarn already laying around for socks or some project long forgotten. I'm not sure it's going to work out since it seems so fine- we'll see. Never did get around to finishing the other hat I had going- I should do that too.

I actually did get 2 cell phone cozies done yesterday. I will try and get them listed here after this....2 in one day! Amazing! ( pats self on back). Things have been expiring (on purpose) in the shop so I can put new things in...

The Log Cabin Bunny Cozy above. A different size and shape than I've had in the shop before. I use one like this myself, but mine's a little smaller.This one holds a smaller phone and a Bluetooth inside-(is that what they're called?? )
The back has polka dots:
You can't go wrong with Polka dots right? And a cute little vintage button....

The button's glued on with gem-tac. One of my favorite supplies! I wasn't sure if it would last but I've used mine for months and so far it hasn't budged.
And another:
So far I'm calling this one the 'Paper Dolls' cozy. I think it was from a line of fabric that had paper dolls printed on it...I'll have to find it again and check.

A closeup of another vintage button. I love vintage buttons. Sometimes I have a hard time using them.
I'm not sure I can part with this one.


Better go get them listed.My daughter has a school concert -she's playing clarinet.
I need to pack and take them to Disneyland today and tomorrow too~ Just not enough time in my days!

2 comments:

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

so cute !!! and tahnks for the link to the gaufre beret ... I love it and need to find my needles ...

Jillianmackowiak said...

Hey there Andrea,

I polka dot cozy is adorable! You are absolutely right, you can NEVER go wrong with polka dots. Plus the pink button goes perfectly with the black and white! Nice work!

Jillian :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin