Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Adjusting

Adjusting slowly.

I have access to a laptop, tho' not my own. Unfortunately I have no wonderful pictures to post and just realized it's not Spring anymore so the banner needs some work too. As soon as I get my computer and things. Remember all of those boxes I packed and shipped? Well they didn't leave until well after we did. In fact, I'm not even sure when, but they should be coming some day soon (crosses fingers). Sleeping on floors and blow up mattresses for weeks = not fun. I won't even say how long we didn't have hot water.

I am trying to adjust to the new location. The space I was going to use for my studio needs a lot more work to get it usable than I had hoped so for now I think I'll just use the den. Unfortunately it's about half of what I need but a lot more than what I had. The whole place needs more work than I had hoped. Some just cosmetic, some necessary.

Right now I'm spending my days cleaning, shopping for all of the things you need for a home and trying to scope out some decent fabric/yarn stores which is on my agenda again today :)

I need some coffee first...

4 comments:

Allison said...

Where in Ohio did you move to? We live in the Cleveland area, there's not much up here as far as fabric shops, but there is a great one in AMish Country! There are lots in South Ohio if your there. Hope you enjoy Ohio, it takes some getting used to but its grown on me. :)

andrea creates said...

Thanks Allison.We're in the Cincinnati area...

Heather said...

Oh, Im sorry its been a little rough...but all will come together :) hope those boxes arrived!~

andrea creates said...

Hi Heather-thanks :)
I am sitting here waiting -the truck is (finally)arriving any minute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin