Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New banner


Just changing around a few things. Like the banner-not sure if I'll be keeping it but I've been out of the studio for a few days so, I'm just trying to warm up again. Not easy getting back into the swing of things.
The kids have had a long weekend and I've spent most of them painting. The walls. I really dislike painting ceilings. I should go take a photo for the update, but I'm being really lazy today.
A little distracted because Coco isn't acting like herself. Not sure why. Nothing more distracting then when kids and pets are sick.

Anyway, I thought I'd show a photo of some things that I got the other day at the scrapbook store. I love the colors in these little goodies, top of post. (Here's the designers link).

I get my supplies in all kinds of places. One of my favorites is a scrapbooking store. Paper. Ribbon. Trim. Buttons. Color inspiration too.
I used to do a lot of scrapbooking. Not so much anymore, though I've always loved and made my own cards, and love to make collages lately, mostly the fabric kind-

Let's see if I can get into crafting gear....

: )


7 comments:

We Blog Artists said...

Andrea the NEW Banner is GORGEOUS!!!!
I feel like I need a re-vamp too.
Hope you have a great day and that your dog feels better soon.
Char

Jody McDowell said...

cute banner! i like it :)

Heather said...

your banner is so cute and warm and sweet! i love changing things up, redecorating without the cleanup! Hope your little pup starts feeling better. Mine is acting like a little psycho about his food...he wont eat it for a long time, just stares at :P he'll eat his treats though. I dont have time for 2 drama queens ;)

Kristena said...

I love it! Very stylized and cute. :)

cindy said...

Adorable banner! Love it. :D

Holly Hall said...

It IS hard when loved ones (2 and 4 legged) aren't feeling well. Hope your pup perks up soon.

The banner is cute!

noodle and lou said...

love the sweet banner!! i've been craving lots of change too!!! that melody ross stuff is TOO cute! happy week to you! xox...jenn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin