Monday, January 11, 2010

New Tote in the shop!



I finally broke down and used some of the Denyse Schmidt fabric I had squirreled away.
I absolutely love the colors. Mustard yellow and bubblegum pink. Sounds terrible I know but I love 'em together. I'm getting ready for Spring. Can you tell?
I made a padded covered button that I 'gem~tacked' on. It's non functioning but there is a large divided pocket and a magnetic snap. I love casual totes like this for everyday use, or magazines and things. Maybe a knitting project?
As the studio comes along-(drywall now complete), I realize I just have so many things I can't even find sometimes that I will have to organize and drag downstairs to it's future location. Or else use now.
It also makes a good excuse to buy new inventory when and if I ever get out of the house- now that it's not snowing -and there is school, I have one home sick :(
I didn't feel like putting on my snow boots and scouting a location to take pictures so this background seems very plain compared to my usual shop photos. Maybe I'll work on that tomorrow.
I hear "it's time for lunch" in the background so I guess I'm off to make food : )
Have a Happy Crafty Day : )

Oh, I almost forgot to mention....
I was featured again on Paper Cakes Blog for their Flickr Friday!
Thanks Paper Cakes : )

4 comments:

Jody McDowell said...

love that fabric! such a cute tote!

Christie Cottage said...

I love the fabric too!

I hope your studio comes along fast and you get it all organized!


http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

thehangingflower said...

Love it... great fabric!

Pretty Paris said...

This fabric pattern is adorable! I love your collage pouches too...esp. the cardinal. So cute!
BTW I am jealous of your snow! S.Cal winter is boring!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin