Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Martina from MVS Impressions nominated me for the Kreative Blogger award! Thanks Martina : )
So with this award I am to name 7 things about me you may not know...
1. I have been to 9 different countries that I can think of off the top of my head:
U.S, France, Germany, Austria, Ireland, England, Spain, Belgium, Switzerland, Italy.
2 principalities: Monaco and Liechtenstein.
And the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
2 or 3 of these were 'just driving through' or layovers in airports.
2. I studied Interior decorating in France.
3. I loved the Twilight Zone as a kid-still do.
4. I can turn one or the other foot completely backwards while standing in place. I think I
must've learned this in ballet class.
5. I tie bows 'upside down'. I picked this up watching my left handed Mom tie bows.
6. I can read upside down too.
7. I can speak English, speak pretty fluent French, somewhat understand Italian, and German.
You could throw a teeny tiny bit of Schwabisch in there as well-it's a German dialect I wish I had
learned more of from my Dad.
So there you go...now I would like to nominate the following lovely blogs :
~Char from WeBlogArtists
~Little Green Shoot
~La Marquise Des Anges
~Emily from Art-n-sewl
~Flor from Flor Larios Art
Have a Happy Day !