Monday, June 21, 2010

Home again

The perfect cup of cappuccino~I need a few of these right now ; )

We're back from our quick vacation !!
We only had about 12 days to begin with~of course 2 for coming and going leaves 10. Added to that a missed connecting flight and we lost almost 2 more days. We managed to pack lots of family visits and 3 countries into that whirlwind of time.
Coming home from vacation is never easy.
I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. A little denial mode and jet lag mixed with lots of things to unpack, and picking up where we left off is keeping me from creating things in the studio...but I do have a lot of new ideas and inspiration so I'm anxious to get back to the drawing (cutting) board ; )

Meanwhile, I thought you might enjoy these photos I've just edited. I'm a little sore from typing~I haven't really touched a cell phone (didn't miss) or computer (missed a little) in almost 2 weeks (!!) so my arm's quickly tiring...
I'll add more photos over the next few days : )

These are kid's shopping carts in the grocery store?! They're shaped like "Vespas"


These chickens(and 1 rooster) were much entertained by the kids

Appetizers, and a drawing of Coco

A rural truck

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Andrea!

great pic's....
and it's nice to get away..but coming home is usually my favourite part!! hehe


and that cup of java...yummy! i'm having mine right now!

ciao bella
creative carmelina

Anonymous said...

Its great that you are back! I look forward to seeing more pictures when you get used to typing again :)

Heather said...

welcome back! I hope you had an amazing time. Its so hard to get back into the swing of things, but I hope you've returned with lots of inspiration!~

We Blog Artists said...

WHAT great pics...HAPPY welcome HOME...and HAPPY SUMMER!
We missed you!

HUGS
Char
P.S. a little game is being played over at our World...will you come for a visit?

Martina said...

Dear Andrea, oh, i know how hard it is to adjust after coming home from a trip - the soul needs time to get back, and in a way, we'd need another few days of vacation to be ready for "real life" again. Take your time if you can - your photos are lovely!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin