As mentioned last week, in this post, I was tagged by Jody from The Little Prints for a beautiful blogger award. Her shop and blog are one of my faves....
So here are my 7 random facts about me....
- I love chocolate-maybe I've said that before?
- I don't really have a favorite color...mostly favorite color combinations.
- I love going to the library. I went to 2 libraries today(!) But I don't really 'read' many books. I like non fiction. And crafting type books, biographies, ones with lots of pictures. I think I 'unlearned' to like reading when I went to France (at 10) and everything was foreign so I didn't really bother trying...
- If I do read fiction, it's usually because I've seen the movie first-then I can read the book :0 (Currently the Twilight series). Of course I've seen the movies & I know what happens, so I'm reading the books in backwards order. I think I do that (see movie/read book) to see how they compare while still fresh in my mind. I do a lot of things backwards- like flipping through magazines etc etc.
- I weighed just over 5lbs at birth. My nickname was Woodstock-I guess I was that small. I've made up for that (see #1). My Mom (and others) claims she was pregnant for me for about 12 months. She went to the dr. the whole time so I guess it's documented somewhere (?)
- I have lived in 12 different homes, that I can think of.
- And been to 8 different schools, "
I'd like to tag the following lovely blogs:
Sara from Zemphira, Lisa from Zibagz, Gretchen from Robin's egg blue, Char from We Blog Artists, Anna from lillalotta, Heather from Audreyeclectic, Becca from Patina Moon