Friday, February 18, 2011

Petite Prairie Wallet


I decided to try a 2 pocket wallet and add some vintage lace trim.
I love this print. It reminds me of Little House on the Prairie -roses on beigy cotton with lace trim...
I got these great buttons and (other) trim at the scrapbook store yesterday. This button is plastic-I think, tho' when I bought it I thought they were metal. How to tell? Magnet test?
I should share with you the goodies I got...but I'm using them before I can get a good photo ;)
These are such fun to make-little projects, my favorite kind :)
What's your favorite kind of project?

It's in the shop now....

P.S: My little blue wallet was featured on the cute Papercakes blog today.You can see it here
Thanks Papercakes :)

7 comments:

Julie said...

OOoooOOOh, super, super cute! Love this one! :)

Unknown said...

Love the Lace!!! ~*~

Martina said...

So darn cute - romantic cowgirl look! My favorite project at the moment is designing cards - and of course painting, which i hope to get on with this weekend!

andrea creates said...

thanks julie and lisa!
martina~ romantic cowgirl-a great description :)

koralee said...

Adorable my friend...off to take a peek. xoxo

blueberries in the fields said...

this is really lovely Andrea. i think i once bought a fat quarter just like that !

kt said...

I love the combo on this one yes prairie wallet is fitting. I like martina's description too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin