Monday, October 3, 2011

A New WIP


I decided to try and restyle my card wallets. 


I like the look.
The only thing I did really different was stack the card slots and the new flap has a rounder shape... But I realize now, this makes things a lot harder and bulkier to turn out, so I'm not sure if I'll continue this way, or the way I have been making them. 
If I do make more this way I will have to re-figure the stacking method ;)

What do you think? Do you like this way or the original better?
With pockets on either side like this one...



4 comments:

Lola Nova said...

Hmmm...I'm no help, I like them both!
I need something like that, yes I do.

GardenOfDaisies said...

They are both super cute. Love the fabric you used!

Martina said...

Don't know .... they both look good to me - like all the things you make ;)

Kunklebaby said...

Very cute!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin