Saturday, November 12, 2011

Some New Supplies

I went to Joann for a magazine and ended up in the fabric aisles where I spied these new (to me ?) Denyse Schmidt prints...I'm not sure how long they've been out but I filled my cart with only my favorites and some coordinating prints. I got a bit extra for the shop-half yards or less, in case you're interested...I'll slowly be listing them.

I have some new ideas design wise, inspired by the prints. I like that they look retro and modern all at the same time- the color combos are great too :)

3 comments:

Yadira said...

These are so cute, I already want to see what will you make with them.

Heather said...

these are so pretty and vibrant! I especially love the one on the bottom left :)

koralee said...

Oh my can't wait to see what you create with these...your little purse in the last post is darling..and your blue nails..love them. xoxo..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin