Friday, December 30, 2011

Back On Track


I'm back.
I just had to take some time off.And get rid of the 'autumn' banner,lol.
I have been working ~just not (obviously) posting as much.



We've been busy with the festivities and family visits from out of state that are far too infrequent, on all sides, so I had to take advantage of that :)

Above are 2 of my most recent kindle cozies. I cannot seem to keep them in the shop for long-which is a(very)good thing :)
The bottom one is off to a new home today(!) 
I love the fabric-it's from the Happy Camper line. I even like the name ;)(You can see it in the banner too)
I'll be making more soon in other variations.

I have some plans for the new year including pdf'ing (is that a word?) some of my patterns and hopefully getting them up for sale in the shop. Possibly some fabric designs?? ;)
I got some tools to work on that. I have a lot to learn but am very anxious to get started!

Do you have any creative goals for the new year?

**Best New Year wishes to you, from me :)**

6 comments:

harmony and rosie said...

brilliant news that you are so busy, a great end to the year Andrea. Wishing you a busier 2012, I love your new banner!
Kate x

Happybee said...

Hello Andrea!!!
I love your 2 new cozies, especially the second one!!!!
I wish you a wonderful 2012 too!!!!
Dany

Martina said...

Happy new year Andrea! Hope it will bring many good things, happiness and fun! xx

We Blog Artists said...

Happy New Year Andrea,
Love your work! And I think PDF- ING is the way to go!!!
I have many creative goals out there… I would love to hook up with a publisher and do more illustrations.

Thanks for a fabulous 2011, I appreciate your friendship and hope one day we can meet and chat in person.
When I return to Canada I would like to order a cozie for my iPhone .
Hugs
Char

Heather said...

these look great! I love the colors. I hope you had a happy holiday! I dont know about you but Im ready to get back to business with little ones in school ;)

andrea creates said...

hi heather!
thanks so much~yes me too...today's the first day back and i'm busy busy already ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin