Thursday, April 5, 2012

Springtime Gathered Clutch

I haven't been making many things lately. I'm preoccupied with other boring things~ and sometimes that just zaps my creativity.


I bought these prints recently -meaning for them to go together in a little bag like this. I wasn't sure if they looked like they 'went' together ~but they seem to me like they do and so I used them in this mini clutch/ pouch.

 You know me, I like my  mixy clashy prints...
I think it's cute for Spring- a little grab and go bag~
I'm going to try and make a larger version soon :)
What have you been working on?

1 comment:

Paula said...

Hi sweet Andrea! Your clutches are gorgeous!!! You are so creative and talented sweetie! I love the fabrics you used and you mixed the prints beautifully! So cheerful and sweet! xo~ Paula

Blog Widget by LinkWithin