Saturday, June 30, 2012

Fold Over Clutches



I love the idea of a clutch. In fact I wish I could get away with using one most of the time.
I've seen 'fold over' style clutches around and thought I'd try my hand...
This one is smaller than most that are out there, I think(?) I meant for it to be a bit bigger but got a bit crazy with the rotary blade. I think the size is great for a party or soiree~which is about the size I tend to make anyway.
 I designed it so that you could also use it as a larger pouch, simply by... unfolding it...lol ;)


The lining is a bright aqua and I added some silky seam bindings to the zipper .
And of course some vintage buttons to match :)
The fabric is a soft premium cotton that looks retro but modern at the same time. I love it!


Trying to stay cool here~ we're 'enjoying' temperatures in the 3 digits and lost our power for more than 12 hours. I know there are those that are still without~hoping things get fixed soon...

2 comments:

Trisha Brink Design said...

Andrea, I love the idea of being able to open the pouch to be larger....and this fabric is adorable! :)

andrea creates said...

aw, thanks :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin