Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Squirrels Are Back In Town!

 These squirrels have been so popular in my shop~ I used up all of my supply in just 2 orders. But yesterday, I managed to buy a tiny bit more. 
Convo me on etsy if you'd love a collar or tie up headband made with them before I make the decision and final cut soon ;)...

 Here's my newest stash from Sew To Speak. Can't make a trip to Columbus without going there ;)

 Love these ribbons! I never really have too much of a plan when deciding what to buy. I just pick out what I think will make great projects.At the time~ I didn't realize these ribbons go together so well :)

 So do these pieces of felt and liberty print (!)

 Black ribbons for collars from a paper shop.

Anna maria Horner~I bought these thinking to make collars, but I think I might like a headband for myself ;)

~happy sunday~

I'm off to make things!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin