Thursday, April 11, 2013

Rhinestones, Flea Market Finds and More

I received a -"that looks nothing like it', after showing off my headband and how I though it looked  had a little Art Deco vibe (see yesterdays post).

I won't let my inspiration bubble be burst however because, as you can see I have been collecting pieces to work on for awhile now.Remember these bags I was working on? I can't believe that was almost a year ago!
I will probably turn the extra rhinestone pieces into headbands but will need some more supplies :0



Last weekend we went to a flea market and I bought a bunch of doilies for a very reasonable price. I can't wait to add them to some bags, along with the metal green flower brooch!
The 'Creative Walls' is a favorite book~but these are postcards-cute! I'm thinking of adding them to a future mood board.
And the Miz Mozelle dress..I thought I had enough fabric I was planning to use in my stash, but no, and I couldn't find any at the store so I will put that one on the back burner 'til I do : )


1 comment:

kt40s said...

i love that you are always coming up with something new! i have checked that book out twice by the way:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin