Friday, June 14, 2013

Weekly Update

Another week has gone by!

Summertime is hard for me to(a great excuse to) get things(nothing) done, lol.
This week, I made up some headbands -in a different style.










I'm always looking for ways to use up some of my fabrics that are too small for most projects...I'm playing with the sizes and decided I like the fabric to be long enough to go past your ears.I've seen some that aren't...Anyway,what do you think?

Hope you're having a great Summer so far : )

2 comments:

The Feisty Redhead said...

I LOVE stash busting projects! And as always, I love your fabric choices.

Unknown said...

cute head bands .. love the fabrics ♦ I wish I had the head for that style I sure love the turquoise & red ... :o(
I just look a bit too dorky

have a most marvelous time with the kiddos - - they grow up so fast....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin